Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lolita all the way

The first few posts, might not have revealed my inner fashion,
But from here... i will unveil my secrets.

Japan is my life, and its subcultures... its just so... mesmerising.

My past will be the past...
and my present/future,  will be filled with sweets, flowers and a life of a lolita.
i yearn to dress like a lady, or more like a child.
My style really differs at times depending on my inspiration and lust.
so welcome to my world.









































































































Dress code: Shoes-bought at a market in korea. dress-Bought from a japanese store, brand name is:  uno shimada. fake leather Jacket-market in korea. Vintage leather bag- dooney and bourke

No comments:

Post a Comment