Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shopping in korea.

Korea=cheap
That was my mindset, when planning my vacation to korea.
I expected the SO-TRENDY asian clothing to be under the price range of ten dollars. How foolish could i have gotten?
Jeans were $20, tshirts ranged from $5 , shoes from$30 .
sounds reasonable?
Well, i actually argued with my friend min, complaining, disputing, at the fact how dispicable the price is. Now to think of it, it was driven by the greed of my mindset. Ha.
Now i'm back at home, sydney, unpacking, left in a quizzical manner. I seriously thought i had purchased at least 100 products. But no...
All i owned were,
7 pairs of shoes (pretty satisfied with them... actually i'm totally inlove with them)
2 pairs of jeans (they are HOT)
1 military jacket (always been on my shopping list)
and the rest were spent on fabrics, which will be used for CLOTHING!!!
can you actually believe it? .
i spent more than a month in korea,,,, and i hardly bought anything! What was i doing?
debating about the expensive price range with my cursed mind? arghh.
dont ever be like me!
enjoy your holiday, and dont be stingy when it comes to shopping.
because they are probably worth it.
I did leave this information out... but i reckon i should spill it.
i bought really nice looking jeans for ten dollars. they fit me quite well, and i looked petite in a way.=)
unfortunately, after wearing them for a week, the denim, slowly began to disintegrate.
it would have been perfectly ok, if it was around my leg cus i would have done something creative. BUT, it just had to be around my private area. GREAT.
i have learnt a grave lesson.

Back to my shopping story!
i have been literally everywhere in seoul with my friend. I was inspired by so many shops on the sidewalks. They shine bright, yearning for passbyers to walk straight in. i'm so captivated by its interior. its so unique and interesting. i would kill for my bedroom to look identical to it.

i shall upload more photos.
p.s. my memory card is with my friend atm, so by tomorow, all the photos should be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment